We are delighted to welcome families to Coomera State School. We strive to ensure a caring, supportive learning community in which all students can experience success. This is best achieved when parents/carers and the school staff adopt a collaborative approach.
Coomera State School has an Enrolment Officer who support families during the enrolment process.
The enrolment process is designed to ensure students entering our school our well prepared and supported to achieve exceptional learning.
Year 1 to 6
To enrol at Coomera State School please follow the step by step process:
There are four steps to enrolment:
- Step 1: Check catchment
- Step 2: Complete the Enrolment Package
- Step 3: Submit the Enrolment package
- Step 4: attend Enrolment session and organise booklist and uniform
Step 1: Check Catchment
To determine if you are eligible to enrol at Coomera State School, please check your address using the http://www.qgso.qld.gov.au/maps/edmap/ EdMap-department of Education website. Evidence of residency is required as proof upon enrolment. If you live within catchment, continue to Step 2.
If you are outside of our catchment, please contact the Administration Office during office hours (8:00am - 4:00pm Monday to Friday) on (07) 5519 6333 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Step 2: Complete the Enrolment Package
Please ensure that you complete a separate enrolment package for each child that you are enrolling. The following link provides supporting information Handbook Link.
Enrolment Additional Forms
Step 3: Submit the Enrolment Package
Completed enrolment package can be submitted to our Administration Office:
In person: Monday-Friday 8am - 4pm
Email: Simply email email@example.com your completed Enrolment package.
Post: Mail your printed Enrolment Package to:
- Enrolment officer
- Coomera State School
- Dreamworld Parkway
- Coomera QLD 4209
Each submission will need the following documents attached:
- Completed Enrolment Application form
- Completed Enrolment application-additional forms
- Birth Certificate (birth extract will not be accepted)
- 2 most recent report cards (if applicable)
- Child born overseas (Australian citizen)-Australian citizenship certificate (of applicable)
One (1) Primary source
- • Current lease agreement
- • Current rates
- • Unconditional sale agreement
One (1) Secondary source
- Utility bill eg: Electricity/gas showing this same address and parent/legal guardian’s name
Step 4: Enrolment session/Uniforms/Booklist.
Once you have submitted your completed enrolment package, our Enrolment Officer will contact you to confirm enrolment session time and date. Enrolment session during school term are conducted on a Wednesday morning.
Information to order/purchase uniforms can be found here Uniform Shop.
Information to booklist requirements can be found here Booklist.